Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yatra 2011

I can't believe that I decided to this one more time. This time I hope to blog better. My children Gopal and Gayatri have been providing me with the tools and examples from other bloggers. But, I haven't paid much attention to their advice. Now, Gayatri gifted me with a book. 'Globejotting" by Dave Fox. Gopal in the past provided me with links on how to let the world know about my travel journals. I wish to use both of these this time. I would like to receive comments and advices from my readers. Any comment is accepted - no hard feelings. Our next yatra is in very initial stages of planning. We should finalize this week and the whole world will know. Two more people are asking to join us if we went to Amarnath. And we are focusing on that only, anyway.

About the actual yatra, in my next post.

No comments: