Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Into the future !!!!!!!

I just could not sit around for the next yatra to commence. It is not in the near future. But it is already in the planning stage. Suddenly, the three of us get this feeling - Oh no, we are getting older by the year. We need to finish visiting the difficult ones first. We have two on the list. Vaishno Devi and Amarnath. The best fit among the three of us is Rao, my husband. And, he is playing Tennis regularly and keeping himself more fit and active. I come next. I am trying - taking regular walks. To motivate me, my son and his family bought me the best pair of sneakers I ever wore. Nirmala is still thinking about the walks. We console ourselves saying 'we still have plenty of time'.

If any of my readers have already visited these places, I would appreciate comments and helpful hints on do's and don'ts.

In the meantime, I would like to diversify my Blog and write about my other personal interests. My daughter Gayatri is the one who came up with this suggestion. Hope you all walk with me there.

All ideas and suggestions are welcome.

No comments: