Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Return after an AwesomeTrip

There is a lot to write this time. I just returned from our latest yatra. Maha Kumbh Mela was the goal this time. But before and after that, we visited many holy places and Temples in Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra and around Varanasi. In addition to having great darsans, we met wonderful people through out the travel. They were like an extended and loving family.

This post is to let my blog fans know that I am in 'business' again. I had limited access to the Internet while in India. Hence did not attempt to post. Now I have plenty of time and opportunity to continue writing. Please do not hesitate to comment. Help me in improving my writing skills.


1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Looking forward to reading your updates! And I like the site redesign, BTW.